Want to Work in London or the UK?

If you want to enrich your travelling experience by working in the UK or London, you're in for an exhilarating and exciting experience. As one of the world's largest financial centres and a global centre for commerce and arts, London in particular offers some fantastic opportunities.  

If you're not sure where to start, we're here to help you every step of the way at Love Success, one of London's leading recruitment agencies. In fact, if you are still in Australia or New Zealand, we can register you and help you to get settled faster before you even arrive in the UK!

Step 1

To work in London, like any other country, there are certain visa requirements and tax obligations that must be adhered to. You'll need to apply for your Visa / Working Permit and NI (National Insurance number for tax purposes), so please visit the links below for the most up-to-date information.

Visas and Working Permits: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk

Apply for a NI number: www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk

Step 2

Once you have obtained your Visa/Working Permit for the UK, you simply need email to Love Success with your CV and cover letter. In your cover letter, please specify your UK work rights, UK arrival date, and travel plans. In your CV, please ensure you clearly outline your professional administrative and corporate experience. The Love Success team will get in touch with you directly to discuss your exciting adventure. 

Step 3

Once you have arrived in the UK, the team at Love Success will be the first to welcome you. We understand that setting up in another country, let alone one the world’s busiest cities, is thrilling but can be very daunting. However, you'll have no need to worry as the Love Success team is here to answer your every question and guide you through every step of your UK experience. We welcome you to visit our web lounge in the heart of London where you'll have free access to the internet, free WiFi, refreshments, and the opportunity to network with fellow travellers and workers. The Love Success team will be ready and waiting to meet you and answer any of your questions about setting up life in London.

Other useful information when coming to the UK to work

Information needed to open a bank account 

Banks require to see three original documents from the list below, and the same item cannot be used twice. 

Proof of address 

- Full UK paper driving licence 
- Paid utility bill less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid 
- New UK Photocard driving licence 
- Council tax bill less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid
- Telephone bill for a fixed line (not mobile) less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid 
- Letter from the Inland Revenue with a notice if coding less than six months old


- Full driving licence, if not used as proof of address
- New UK Photo card driving licence, if not used as proof of address
- Full, current passport
- European Union National Identity card
- DSS child benefit book
- DWP income support giro or jobseekers' allowance giro - only with NHS medical card
- DWP/Inland Revenue invitation letter with National Insurance number, less than six months old
-Council tax bill less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid and not used as proof of address

If you're looking for vacancies, check the links below. We look forward to welcoming you to the UK!

Love Success is a leading PA and secretarial recruitment agency in London.
Our recruiters can help you find top PA jobs in London, secretarial jobs, and office support jobs.

View our latest job opportunities here

PA Jobs l Executive Assistant Jobs l Office Support Jobs l Top PA Jobs 
Secretarial Jobs l Marketing & PR Jobs l HR Jobs l Finance Jobs