Want to Work in London or the UK with Love Success, London's Leading Recruitment Agency?
If you’d like to find work in the UK, or London in particular, we’re here to help your work and travel dreams come true. As the leading PA and office support recruitment agency in London, we’ll help you every step (or should that be mile!) of the way.
As a global centre for commerce, finance, and the arts, London has an abundance of job opportunities across all industries. But it can be confusing knowing where to start. The good news is that at Love Success, we can register you as a candidate if you’re in Australia or New Zealand. That way, we can help you get settled faster before you even arrive in the UK!
Here’s how to get started…
Step 1: Legal requirements
To work in the UK, like any other country, you must meet certain visa requirements and tax obligations. First, you need to apply for your visa / working permit and NI (National Insurance) number for tax purposes. Please visit the following websites for the most up-to-date information.
Apply for visas and working permits: www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk
Apply for a NI number: www.jobcentreplus.gov.uk
Step 2: Get in touch
Once you’ve obtained your visa/working permit for the UK, it’s time to get in touch with us. Simply email Love Success with your CV and a cover letter. Your CV needs to clearly outline your professional administrative and corporate experience. Your cover letter needs to specify your UK work rights, arrival date, and travel plans. The Love Success team will get in touch with you to discuss your exciting adventure.
Step 3: Settling in
When you’ve arrived in the UK, the team at Love Success will be ready and waiting to meet you and answer any of your questions about setting up life in London. We understand that setting up in another country, let alone one the world’s busiest cities, is thrilling, but it can also be very daunting.
However, you have no need to worry as the Love Success team will answer your every question and guide you through every step of your UK experience. We’ll welcome you to our web lounge in the heart of London with free internet access, free WiFi, refreshments, and the opportunity to network with fellow travellers and workers.
Step 4: Opening a bank account
To get paid for jobs in the UK, you’ll need a bank account. To open a bank account, the banks will need to see three original documents from the list below (the same item cannot be used twice):
Proof of address
- Full UK paper driving licence
- Paid utility bill less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid
- New UK photocard driving licence
- Council tax bill less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid
- Telephone bill for a fixed line (not mobile) less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid
- Letter from the Inland Revenue with a notice if the coding is less than six months old
- Full driving licence, if not used as proof of address
- New UK photocard driving licence, if not used as proof of address
- Full, current passport
- European Union National Identity card
- DSS child benefit book
- DWP income support giro or jobseekers' allowance giro — only with NHS medical card
- DWP/Inland Revenue invitation letter with National Insurance number, less than six months old
- Council tax bill less than three months old with evidence that the bill has been paid and not used as proof of address
Whether you're looking for PA jobs, EA jobs, receptionist jobs, or something else, we can help you find work in the UK’s capital. We look forward to welcoming you to the UK!
Love Success is a leading London PA & office support recruitment agency.
Our expert recruiters can help you find permanent and temporary jobs in London.
View our latest job opportunities here
PA & EA Jobs l Office Support Jobs l Temporary Jobs Marketing & PR Jobs l HR Jobs l Finance Jobs