This Privacy Statement defines the commitment of Love Success to protect the privacy of personal information that is collected or used in the course of conducting business. By submitting identifying data, a visitor to our website is agreeing to Love Success's use of such data as described in this privacy statement.
Love Success will respect the legal requirements that exist regarding the privacy of personal information and is committed to complying with all applicable laws. Love Success will, from time to time, review its personal information collection and use and disclosure practices to assure compliance with laws and regulations.
Collection and Retention of Personal Information
Once your information has been entered into the Love Success database, we retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use with us more efficient, practical, and relevant. You are able to submit updated CVs to Love Success via our website or request that we delete your CV and profile information from our online database at any time.
Use of the Personal Information
We may use your contact information in order to contact you via telephone, e-mail, direct mail, or other communications regarding interviews and placements, and Love Success updates, such as new Love Success opportunities and services that may be of interest to you. Should you decide that you would no longer like to be contacted by Love Success, our best efforts will be used to remove you from our contact list, but we cannot guarantee such, as there are circumstantial reasons that may prevent you from being completely removed from our contact list.
Disclosure of your Personal Information to Others
Love Success uses your information internally, and with other Love Success owned subsidiaries and affiliates, but does not disclose your personal information to third parties, except as set forth in the following two subparagraphs.
1) We may disclose such information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; b) protect the rights or property of Love Success or its affiliated companies; c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
2) We may disclose and transfer such information to a third party who acquires all or a substantial portion of Love Success 's business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets.
Since Love Success is a career site, we give you the option of adding your CV to our database. Once you have entered your CV into our database, your information is then forwarded to a Love Success consultant that enters the information into the Love Success CV database.
Love Success has implemented reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information, including firewalls, secured servers, and database security, from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Cookies consist of pieces of text, often including unique identifiers, that are sent by web servers to web browsers, and which may then be sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
Cookies can be used by web servers to identity and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and to identify users returning to a website.
Cookies may be either "persistent" cookies or "session" cookies. A persistent cookie consists of a text file sent by a web server to a web browser, which will be stored by the browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date (unless deleted by the user before the expiry date). A session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
Cookies on this website
We use only session cookies on this website. We may send to you the following cookies:
(1) JSESSION_ID cookie
(2) Facebook session cookie
(3) LinkedIn session cookie
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
(1) to recognise your computer when you visit our website;
(2) to improve the website's usability;
(3) to analyse the use of our website;
(4) to connect to third party services of benefit;
When you use our website, you may also be sent third-party cookies.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors experience so we can continually improve our site and provide you with the most relevant information.
This site uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets number of cookies (default is 4) in order to evaluate your use of the site and compile reports for us on activity on the site.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Google Inc are members of the U.S. Safe Harbor Scheme.
This scheme allows the transfer of data from within the EEA to countries that are outside of the EEA without having to enter into a specific data transfer agreement. Companies that sign up to the scheme are deemed to provide adequate protection for personal data transmitted from Europe.
Google Inc's registration is a http://safeharbor.export.gov/companyinfo.aspx?id=10543.
For more information on the cookies set by Google Analytics, please go to: http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookies.html.
Google has also created their own opt-out plugin that you can get from: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies. For example:
(1) In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector;
(2) In Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Options", and un-checking "Accept cookies from sites" in the "Privacy" box.
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the password feature on our site, some navigation paths will stop, some third-party services such as Facebook and LinkedIn will stop working.
You can also delete cookies already stored on your computer:
(1) In Internet Explorer, you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
(2) In Firefox, you can delete cookies by, first ensuring that cookies are to be deleted when you "clear private data" (this setting can be changed by clicking "Tools", "Options", and "Settings" in the "Private Data" box) and then clicking "Clear private data" in the "Tools" menu.
Obviously, doing this may have a negative impact on the usability of many websites as cookies are need for operation of most modern websites/third-party integration features.
If you have any questions about our cookies or this policy, please contact us.
Love Success is a leading PA and secretarial recruitment agency in London.
Our recruiters can help you find top PA jobs in London, secretarial jobs, and office support jobs.
View our latest job opportunities here
PA Jobs l Executive Assistant Jobs l Office Jobs l Top PA Jobs
Secretarial Jobs l Marketing & PR Jobs l HR Jobs l Finance Jobs