A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a global financial company providing administrative and compliance support to the Background Vetting team.
This is a temporary 8-month role managing the on-boarding for existing contractors and all new hires from across the UK, Europe, and India. This role is a busy position ensuring that all background and vetting for all areas of the business are processed and completed within the necessary deadlines. Due to new regulations being implemented, this position requires a candidate who can build strong relationships quickly, as chasing for information is a key part of this role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Confident in liaising with various HR and business stakeholders
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Knowledge of the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) is advantageous
- Problem-solving approach
- Ability to co-ordinate and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in learning new systems quickly and accurately
We are looking for a proactive and organised candidate that can prioritise and work well to deadlines. This role is to start immediately, therefore candidates on a notice period need not apply.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.