A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a global financial company providing administrative and compliance support to the Background Vetting team.
This is a temporary 12-month role managing the on-boarding for existing contractors and all new hires from across the UK, Europe, and India. This role is a busy and demanding position, ensuring that all background and vetting for all areas of the business are processed and completed within the necessary deadlines. Due to new regulations being implemented, this position requires a candidate who can build strong relationships quickly, as chasing for information is a key part of this role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience liaising with various HR and business stakeholders
- Good communication and inter-personal skills
- Experience working with the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Problem-solving approach
- Ability to co-ordinate and work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of regulatory and screening processes
We are looking for a proactive and organised candidate who can prioritise and work well to deadlines. This role is to start immediately, therefore candidates on a notice period need not apply.