Training programmes Administrator
Up to £23,000 depending on experience
Flexibility to work odd weekends (you will get time in lieu)
We are recruiting for a graduate to join a reputable organisation in their training/education department as a training programmes administrator. You will be responsible for administering teaching training courses with a focus on a level 6 in a particular dance course. You will be a quick learner, ambitious, and eager to learn and succeed. The company offers great training and opportunities to develop.
The responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- To administer and coordinate all areas of the organisation's teaching training programmes.
- To communicate and liaise with students, tutors, and assessors to ensure effective delivery of the level 6 qualification.
- To coordinate and track level 6 budgets reporting to Head of Department regarding costs and expenditure.
- To administer Moodle and Totara - supporting e-learning for teacher training programmes.
- To liaise with the level 4 coordinator to ensure a consistent approach to the coordination and administration of teaching qualifications as a whole, working collaboratively during busy periods.
- To administer the accreditation of prior learning - guiding and supporting all enquiries with potential training routes within the company.
- To work collaboratively and flexibly with the team under the direction of the Professional Development Manager to support events, open days, and courses.
- To positively promote the company's teacher training courses liaising with external parties as required.
- Participate in any other projects or tasks as required to support the Society's aim and objectives.
- Clear verbal and written communications skills in English, particularly in dealing efficiently and competently with telephone and electronic queries from customers.
- Proven administrative ability, with experience of processing data accurately and demonstrating excellent attention to detail while multi-tasking and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrable experience of working in an accurate, organised, and methodical fashion to tight timescales.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Willing and able to work on their own initiative, while remaining aware of own limitations and when they should ask for help.
- Proven experience of working effectively in a team to deliver excellent customer service.
- Attitude of personal responsibility and accountability and a flexible and 'can-do' attitude towards the workplace
- Ability to work outside office hours as and when required.
- Previous experience of working within a dance, dance education, or training environment, or similar.
- Knowledge of data packages and e-learning platforms.