Our client is a large international IT organisation who are looking for an experienced training administrator to join their dynamic and growing team in the Farnborough area.
The postholder is expected to work closely with other members of the Learning and Development Team and contribute to the development of the department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Updating internal systems.
- Ensuring that the centrally held filing system is under safe storage, and appropriately disposing of and updating files as necessary into the archives.
- Working closely with the other members of the team to ensure the continued development and maintenance of effective central administration systems.
- Providing advice on policies and procedures to all staff and managers as required.
- Contributing actively towards team and organisational objectives as well as in monthly team meetings.
- Monitoring, tracking, and processing invoices on behalf of the team.
- Providing administrative support and diary management to the team.
- Providing occasional support in relation to the admin/co-ordination.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Outstanding Excel skills
- An understanding of learning and development processes
- Attention to detail
- Previous administration experience
- Supported a team previously
Please only apply if you are immediately available!