An exciting opportunity has arisen for a professional and experienced Team PA to join our client, a fast-growing not-for-profit organisation in Westminster. This is a fast-paced and busy role supporting the Regional Manager and the programme team.
This is an immediate start for a period of 2 months. Paying between £13 - £17 per hour.
The main duties include:
- Manage travel logistics including flights and accommodation.
- Assist in managing the team calendar and arranging meetings across multiple time zones.
- Ensure efficient flow of payments, processing, reporting, and other similar information.
- Manage team/unit's budgets, including planning, tracking, and variance monitoring and reporting.
- Keep up to date with internal deadlines and assist in reminding the team of submission dates. This includes processing invoices and submitting expense reports if assistance is needed in a timely manner.
- Assist in complex event planning for the programme and managing related travel, logistics, and budgets.
- Liaise with vendors (e.g. event planners, translators, graphic designers, etc.) and negotiate contract terms and conditions. This includes events specific to the programme such as meetings and training days.
- Will manage administrative issues related to the work of retained consultants including processing and managing contracts (and their logistical support).
- Contribute to the assessment of organisations as and when requested. Data collection pertaining to the organisation's finances and budgets, and drafting of the first version of the assessment based on input, judgement, and guidance of programme officers and manager.
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply below.