Our client, a boutique Investment company in the heart of the West End, is seeking a professional and enthusiastic individual to join their team on a temporary basis. This is an immediate start, for an ongoing period.
Reporting to the Office Manager, you will be the main point of contact for the business, providing excellent customer service. You will also be required to assist the PA to CEO with various tasks.
Working hours 9.00am until 6.00pm.
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Professional and friendly telephone manner, taking messages and transferring appropriate calls
- Maintaining the reception and kitchen area
- Setting up meeting rooms, restocking refreshments
- Travel arrangements, booking accommodation
- Client liaison
- Ordering stationery and office supplies
- Organising couriers
- Diary management of meeting rooms and staff diaries
- General administrative support and other ad hoc duties that may arise
- Proven experience of working in an admin / reception role
- Must be proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet
- Excellent attention to detail and a professional telephone manner
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you are suitable for this position, please apply below.