Temporary Team Assistant
£14.50ph - £15ph
Are you looking for a 2-month contract? Are you passionate about helping others in leading charity? Our client is currently backed by millions of people over the world that are passionate about trying to provide better aid and resources around the world.
This Team Assistant role is extremely busy, demanding, and fast-moving; the ideal candidate will have had a few years experience of managing a diary, booking travel, and organising changeable travel itineraries. You will be providing administrative and fundraising support to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Setting up meetings, dealing with telephone enquiries, booking travel, taking meeting minutes, and ensuring all stocks of materials are maintained.
- Maintaining records.
- Processing finances, income, and expenditure.
- Managing any specific ad hoc projects as required.
- Working with other departments in executing corporate projects and plans.
- Attending internal meetings, seminars, and working groups; providing reports and analysis as required.
- Working with support staff within other Marketing, Fundraising, and Communications departments to ensure standard practices are executed across the division.
This is a temporary 2-month position, so please only apply if you are immediately available.