Our client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking for a member of the Talent Supply Chain team within Human Resources.
You will be responsible for understanding the resourcing needs of our client teams, ensuring this demand is captured in the system accurately and working closely with counterparts within TSC on resourcing plans. You will proactively engage with client account teams and business leadership to understand the skills required to grow their accounts and support the strategic direction of our client.
You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
If you're looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of the global team, you'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Proactively work with client teams to thoroughly understand their sold and unsold demand
- Make sure the logged roles are progressing through the resourcing stages in a timely manner and keep client teams updated
- Build strategic partnerships with HR Career Advisors
- Take ownership for staffing roles within your area and collaborate to make sure all fulfilment channels are explored if internal options are not available
- Identify alternative sources of supply in order to fill all open demand (such as staffing across DTEs, cross-border staffing, alternative resource pools such as IDC, Capability Network, Avanade)
- Become a Demand Accuracy advocate by making sure data in the systems is correct and educate the business/TSC when you find areas for improvement
- Maintain close contact with client accounts to gain insights into the demand pipeline and flag any relevant data to your lead and peers in the Supply groups
- Position yourself as a valued advisor and business partner by maintaining close contact with your stakeholders
- Lead interactions with your stakeholders in order to make suggestions, push back when needed and make leads accountable for assisting with staffing
- Make sure you proactively flag any trends you are seeing to your contacts and make recommendations on how to progress
- Work with client and ops teams to manage roll-off dates for resources on their accounts
- Act as first point of contact for Supply / Demand issues and escalations in finding resolutions
- Produce weekly Supply / Demand MI for business leadership with a focus on issue resolution and effective decision-making
- Provide input to resource planning activities as required (e.g. external recruitment)
- Work across the wider TSC team to focus on continuous improvement or processes and take responsibility for key project activities
You will have?
- Demonstrated work experience in an HR or business operations capacity
- Experience of supply/demand management and/or resource management processes
- Experience of delivering HR services to internal/ external clients is preferred
- Good communication and relationship management skills
- Capability to understand and balance the impact of scheduling decisions on all business outcomes (overdue demand, productivity, labor cost, employee engagement)
- Capability to understand and appreciate a project's perspective on unfilled demand, and be able to communicate status, challenges, action/support needed from the project, etc. in order to fill demand
- Ability to remain confident under pressure and work with project teams collaboratively to address issues
- Understanding of financial implications of workforce, level, contractor usage, etc.