Our client, a leading Construction company, is seeking a temporary Site Secretary for 6 months in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will have at least 4-5 years' experience within a Site Secretary position with a proactive approach to all tasks. You must have excellent communication and organisation skills.
You will be supporting the Project Director and other members of the team with the day-to-day duties, and the main duties will include:
- Distributing documents to the relevant managers.
- Reviewing site documents.
- Uploading documents to the online database.
- Welcoming all personnel and clients.
- Liaising between the managers and head office.
- Day-to-day administration including: answering phone calls, responding to enquiries, photocopying etc.
- Collecting electronic copy of the latest document revision prior to documents being issued.
Public transport is not accessible within the area of the site, therefore holding a full driving license and having a car would be ideal. If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.