Temporary Service Support Technician
£12 per hour
Our client, a charity based in Stratford are looking for a Service Support Technician on a temporary basis until they place the position permanently. You will be the central point of contact for all first line support both at the Head Office, Regional centres and retail locations. You will be logging incidents and resolving support requests in a dynamic and fast- paced environment. You will identify service improvements and form part of the project team delivering end user device/ infrastructure/ networking upgrades.
You duties will include:
- Support for staff on MS 365, Azure, Dynamics, EPOS systems and gift aid technologies
- Support the staff with printers and laptops/tablets
- Ensure all the resources in the HQ meeting rooms are self- sufficient
- Trained new members of staff
- Manage the loan equipment system
- Respond to all requests
You must have experience in a first line support role, immediately available and IT savy. The position is to start Tuesday 28th August so please apply ASAP.
Please note this role is based in Stratford.