An immediate opportunity is available to join a business to business organisation who connect professionals to expertise.
As the Sales Support Administrator you will be responsible for providing administrative support and enabling data accuracy and consistency for the Financial Services Sales Team within EMEA (Europe, The Middle East and Africa). This is a fast-paced, dynamic role which is a part of the EMEA Operations department. This role will work directly with the EMEA FS sales team and provide support in a broad range of activities:
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Data Maintenance: Maintaining clean and accurate data for all client accounts, users and opportunities
- Data Inputs: Addition of new client information and users with keen attention to detail
- Performance Reporting: Ongoing report compilation across multiple systems for both internal sales and external clients
- Support Function: Acting as a central point of contact for all inquiries related to key sales processes and systems
- Data Clean-Up: Support with detailed data clean-up exercises to a high degree of accuracy
- Data Quality: Proactive identification of data inconsistencies or issues within the CRM database
- Sales Queries: Liaise with central Sales Operations, Client Statements and other internal teams
The successful candidate will have experience within a support role in relevant industries such as banking, business services, market research, consultancies and financial services. You will have the ability to multi-task whilst ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail and enjoy working in a team environment.
Experience using Microsoft Office and Salesforce would be advantageous.
Please note this role will involve remote working.