Temporary Research Analyst
Financial Membership Organisation
£15 - £16 per hour plus holiday pay accrual
Our client is a well established financial membership firm focussing in Private Equity and Venture Capital.
Their Research Team provides statistics, analysis and commentary on the private equity and venture capital industry and the role that it plays in the wider economy.
This interim role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to work closely with stakeholders from across the private equity and venture capital industry. Training in understanding private equity and venture capital will be provided
This role would suit someone proficient in data handling with an understanding of finance, an interest in the use of data in an economic and public affairs context and the ability to share insights through the written and spoken word.
Skills and experience:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate high volumes of complex data accurately.
- Ability to work on own initiative, problem solving and seeking guidance where necessary
- Ability to work as part of a team to deliver large projects, consulting with colleagues and being flexible on task allocation to deliver to deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, and respond to ad hoc data queries quickly and independently
- Proficiency in Excel - comfortable with the use and creation of V-lookups, pivot tables and macros.
- Proficiency in Word and Powerpoint to communicate results of analysis to wider stakeholders
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including MS Teams / Sharepoint / O365
- Ability to follow meetings on complex topics, to take accurate notes and write up succinctly for sharing with a wider audience
In return you will receive excellent training and the opportunity to work with key decision makers in the Private equity sector.