Have you worked in a Resourcing role?
Are you confident utilising social platforms to find talent?
Our client, a Global Management Consultancy is looking for an experienced Resourcer, if you have worked on technical roles, this would be a bonus!!
Here is what you will be involved in;
- Work closely with the TA Management Team for service/MU to deliver a pipeline of candidates to meet the needs of the business and build future talent pipelines for 'always on' demand.
- Act as a SME for their area in sourcing and work with the sourcing lead to ensure appropriate channels and tools are in place to meet the demands of the business.
- Identify potential problems in the sourcing work stream in advance and work proactively with the sourcing lead to resolve them promptly.
- Identify alternative innovative, scalable sourcing channels using various methods - and optimise existing low-cost channels.
- Implement and attend sourcing events in relevant areas of the business to support sourcing strategy and support other sourcing events held by the business as necessary.
- Pro-active sourcing and submission of pre-qualified talent with accountability for delivering in line with agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Creating and delivering reporting and business/stakeholder updates as required and in line with defined governance matrices.
- Understand and champion Intelligent Operations initiatives and ways of working to 'lead in the new' as appropriate and directed by the sourcing associate manager.
- Actively contribute to sourcing meetings, project plans and initiatives.
- Expert in sourcing methodologies and deep knowledge of optimised searches (Boolean, X-Ray etc) with demonstrable experience in delivering talent pipelines through social and other channels.
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with senior stakeholders regarding recruitment best practice (an expert advisor)
- Provide external marketplace intelligence to recruiters and stakeholders
- Experience in sourcing both high volume campaigns and niche, targeted recruitment efforts utilising a range of sourcing strategies
- Collaborative team player - promoting inclusion, seeking continuous improvement through day-to-day work and leading by example
- An awareness of the latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
- Experienced in event management- planning, organising and leading for areas such as career fairs, candidate referral roadshows etc.
- Solid experience in recruiting direct candidates from a range of different sources
- Experience with Microsoft Excel reporting required with Taleo/Workday and Avature/Qlik experience preferred