Our client, a creative business, is seeking a professional and experienced Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a temporary basis for 2-3 weeks.
As the Recruitment Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating the recruitment across the whole business.
- Briefing and screening candidates.
- Arranging interviews and sending introduction packs upon offer.
- Stripping CVs, searching keywords, and highlighting relevant skills to job specs.
- Diary management - liaising with Hiring Managers on availability to interview candidates.
- You will directly report into the Head of Talent and People & Talent team.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Excellent organisation and people skills.
- Recruitment Coordination experience.
- Manage multiple diaries and liaise with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have superb written and verbal communication skills.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between £11 - £12 per hour.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.