£14/£15 per hour
Our client is a huge financial firm and they are confident in providing a distinctive experience for their clients.
Based in the heart of the city of London, you will offer a key interface between all members of the on-site team and a first-class reception function to customers and clients alike.
The role will provide you with an exceptional opportunity to develop your skills within a professional and vibrant office environment.
Your key responsibilities as a receptionist:
- Answering the switchboard, taking accurate messages, and passing them on in a timely manner
- Meeting and greeting clients, and boardroom preparation to a professional standard
- Preparation and sending client documentation
- Ensuring that the client database is accurate and up to date at all times
- Sending brochures and marketing material to clients ensuring a professional standard
- Booking meetings
- Ad hoc administrative duties
- Previous experience as a receptionist
- A confident, proactive, and professional attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Ability to multitask and work in a busy environment
- Good knowledge of MS software
Please apply if you are available on an immediate basis.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.