Our client, a corporate Finance company in the City, is seeking a temporary Receptionist / Administrator to join them for a minimum of 3 months (potential to be extended).
The suitable candidate will need to be a self-starter, well-presented, proactive, and have an excellent work ethic. You must portray a can-do attitude and have excellent customer service skills alongside a professional telephone manner.
Your main duties will include:
- Provide general administrative assistance i.e. ordering stationery and distributing post
- Organising taxis and couriers
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Diary management
- Answering calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Taking messages, answering queries
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Processing invoices
- Organising lunches, refreshments, and managing beverage stock
- Binding documents for presentations/external meetings
- Photocopying and printing documents
- Filing and archiving documents
- Ensuring a clean and operable environment in office
- Ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the office
This role is based a five-minute walk away from Moorgate station. The standard working hours are 08.30am until 18.00pm Monday to Friday.
If you feel you are suitable for this role, please apply below.