Temporary Receptionist / Office Assistant - 3 days per week
South East London - Jubilee Line
£10.00 - £14.00 per hour DOE
Love Success are delighted to be working with a Construction company in South East London, who are seeking a temporary Receptionist to work alongside their current Receptionist, 3 days per week, for 2 months. For the right candidate, there is a possibility that the role will go to 5 days per week on an ongoing temporary or contract basis, for a period of 9-12 months.
If you are a personable and friendly individual with a good sense of humour, you will fit in well with the team in this fun and sociable company.
The ideal candidate will have previous Reception / Administration experience and will be able to start at the end of November / beginning of December.
Due to the nature of our client's requirements, candidates musty be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week for 2 months, there is also a possibility that additional days will be required within this 2-month period, so flexibility would be ideal.
Duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting guests in a friendly manor
- Booking and arranging meeting rooms using Outlook
- Setting up refreshments and clearing meeting rooms
- Setting up AV and conference phones for meetings
- Arranging lunches for meetings
- Distribution and franking of post
- Receiving and distributing deliveries
- Managing the hot desks
- Key management
- Placing orders e.g. stationery and weekly food shop
- Arranging couriers overseas and local
- Answering phone calls, taking messages, and giving relevant information to callers enquiring about particular projects
- Liaising with the building manager and building engineer for facility-related issues
- Updating the internal staff list and distributing when authorised
- Updating the office seating plan
- Keeping the reception bible up to date
- Query invoices with suppliers
- Liaising with accounts to set up new suppliers if needed
- Managing the fob and door system - setting up fobs for new starters
- Building inductions for new starters
- Setting up for the quarterly forum and supporting staff if needed
- Supporting the office manager with any admin work when necessary
Located in South East London, our client's offices are easily commutable by Tube (on the Jubilee line) or by car (as free car parking is available).