Temporary Receptionist role in the heart of London!
Join our dynamic team as a Receptionist and be the welcoming face of our growing company. This role offers a fantastic opportunity for an organised and personable individual to make a positive impact in a fast-paced environment.
Location: Central London
Working Hours: 8 am-5pm
- Greet and assist visitors with a warm and professional demeanour
- Manage phone calls, directing inquiries to the appropriate departments
- Maintain a tidy and organised reception area
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Schedule and coordinate appointments and meetings
- Provide general administrative support to various teams
- Monitor and manage office supplies
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as a Receptionist or in a similar customer-facing role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Strong organisational and multitasking abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability to a fast-paced work environment
If you are an organised and personable individual seeking an opportunity to be the welcoming face of a growing company, we invite you to apply!