Are you an organised, professional, and enthusiastic Personal Assistant?
Our client, a leading Transport organisation in St Pauls, are seeking a PA on a temporary basis to start immediately. This is an ongoing role working Mon- Fri 9am to 5.30pm.
You will be supporting the Commercial Director and other senior Managers.
Main duties will include:
- Provision of full secretarial support to the Commercial Director.
- Management and prioritisation of the Commercial Director's diary to ensure that at all times, they are fully aware of their schedule of activities and future plans.
- Organisation of meetings attended by the Commercial Director, ensuring agendas and any relevant supporting documentation is prepared and circulated where necessary.
- Management of travel arrangements and expenses for the Commercial Director and where appropriate, other members of the team.
- Act as a point of contact for the Commercial Director and the wider team.
- Organise Team meetings/away days/events and prepare briefing notes and presentation material, as requested.
- Managing databases of contacts and files, implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising other MDs/Directors and other key stakeholders.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below or email email@example.com.