Our client, a leading architecture firm based in the West End, is seeking a temporary PA to support 2-3 busy directors.
They are looking for assistance during a particularly busy period so you need to be able integrate quickly into the team and hit the ground running. You will have strong attention to detail, outstanding time management skills, and the ability to work autonomously while still being an integral part of the team. Advanced MS Office skills are required.
Duties will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for internal and external senior executives
- Extensive diary & inbox management
- Arranging and attending meetings, conferences, and presentations as required
- Co-ordinating meetings and events
- Booking venues, equipment, and refreshments
- Organising travel arrangements
- Formatting documents
- Managing expense claims
This role will offer you the opportunity to grow and develop as you will be working in a hugely supportive environment where both personal and role development are encouraged and supported through extensive training and mentoring, as well as the opportunity for international secondments.
- Remote working
- Long-term training and development
- Regular social events
- Possible international trips!
If you have proven PA experience and are available immediately, please apply now!
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2020.