Our client, a Nationwide pensions provider is looking for a Pension Payroll Administrator to ensures that a professional and efficient administration payroll service is provided to members of their Scheme and does so in accordance with service contracts and agreed administrative procedures
* Process members' pension benefits based on their entitlements under the rules of the pension scheme and legislation.
* Update relevant pension administration databases and systems e.g. Profund.
* Communicate pension payment information to members, both verbally and in writing, and to resolve member's queries.
* Maintain systems to ensure accuracy of the information and the corresponding correct pension payments.
* Document work processes and provide assistance to the other members of the Pension Administration teams.
* Provide and assist with "on-job" training to the Team, as required.
* Assist with one-off projects.
* Advise and liaise with external organisations/clients on pension adjustments, payments and communications.
* Undertake work in different teams within Pension Administration according to business need.
* Undertake specific additional roles, dependent upon the team on which they are working.
Do you have strong information technology experience?
Can you communicate at all levels internally and externally?
Do you possess strong diagnostic, analytical and process skills and work well under pressure?
IF YOUR ANSWER IS YES to THE ABOVE... THEN THIS ROLE COULD BE FOR YOU...
THESE WOULD ALSO BE DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
* Experience within Pensions / and or Payroll Administration or analysis
* Experience in pension software products, e.g. Profund or other Pension administration platforms
* Strong Maths and English GCSE or equivalent qualification