Our client is seeking a Pensions Adminsitrator to start immediately for a period of 3-4 months.
This position will be based in Chesterfield and will pay between £9 - £12 per hour , depending on experience.
The main job purpose will be to ensure that a professional and efficient administration service is provided to our clients, in accordance with service contracts and agreed administrative procedures.
- Process members' benefits based on their entitlements under the rules of the pension scheme and/or clients' leaving procedures.
- Communicate members' entitlements to the member/client both verbally and in writing and to resolve member's queries.
- Maintain systems to ensure accuracy of information and the corresponding correct benefit entitlements.
- Document work processes and provide assistance to the other members of the Pension Centre.
- Provide and assist with "on-job" training to the team as required.
- Assist with one-off projects.
- Advise and liaise with external organisations/clients on scheme member benefit entitlements.
- Specific additional roles dependent upon the team you are working in.
- Generic re: Data Protection/Health and Safety/QMS.