Are you an experienced Payroll Officer looking to start work ASAP?
Our client, a creative business based in Old Street, is seeking a temporary Payroll Officer to start immediately for 1-2 months (potentially longer).
You will need previous experience in using ADP Payroll system. You must be proficient in MS Excel and have prior exposure to running payroll for up to 400 employees.
Paying up to £15.00 per hour.
The main duties include:
- Assisting the people team on all payroll-related issues in order to provide an excellent service.
- Meeting service level agreements and statutory deadlines.
- Advising managers on all payroll issues including SSP, SMP, & SPP.
- Liaising with payroll providers (where necessary), HMRC and people at all levels to professionally resolve all payroll-related issues and escalating when necessary to the HR Director or Business Partners.
- Collating monthly payroll information for all payrolls from the People team and update the payroll systems as required for processing.
- Ensuring that all payroll-related (fixed & variable) data is captured i.e. starters, leavers, bonus payments, variable pay, variable changes, etc are processed in time for payroll deadlines and BACs submission.
- Calculating additional payments to all countries according to current legislation.
- Ability to perform manual calculations for part month payments: SMP, SSP, SPP following company policies and HMRC rules and regulations.
- Payroll administrative tasks.
- Data gathering for annual P9 & P11d production.
- Understanding of P9D and P11D legislation.
- Ad hoc payroll-related reports.
If you are interested, please apply below or send your CV directly to email@example.com.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.