Temporary Payroll Manager
£25 per hour - £27 per hour
Our client, a global management consultancy, is looking for an experienced payroll manager to join their team on a 12-month basis with an immediate start. As the payroll manager, you will deliver key projects and programmes including V&A deals, systems development and changes, tenders, continuous improvement, process documentation, and efficient payroll operation, ensuring that all employees in the UK and Ireland are paid on time whilst complying with statutory.
- Ensuring that work is compliant, on time, and keeping all key stakeholders up-to-date on progress and information requirements.
- Managing designated projects through to completion on time and within scope and agreed budget.
- Deliver process documentation for the payrolls, managing the project through to completion with regular project updates.
- Brief/train the payroll team.
- Scope, plan, and deliver a programme and process for payroll continuous improvement.
- Deliver a programme of payroll systems improvements, managing improvement projects through to completion, and establishing and agreeing an on-going approach for future systems improvements.
- Provide payroll project support for pensions and benefits changes.
- Help with recruiting the payroll team.
- Assist with payroll operations including answering queries.
You must come from a global professional services company and have a minimum of 5 years' experience as a payroll manager. Being CIPA qualified is beneficial.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Finance jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.