We are looking to recruit a proactive and reliable temporary payroll administrator who has at least 3 years experience as a payroll officer to join a well established business for 8 weeks, you will play a key role in delivering a professional Payroll Service based in Motherwell, Scotland.
This opportunity will involve the responsibility of working to the highest standards whilst ensuring the timely and accurate administration of payroll is dealt with promptly and correctly according to company policies / procedures and external statutory legislation.
- Maintenance of employee data in SAP HR
- Resolving Payroll discrepancies
- Processing Holiday, Sick, Mat Pay etc.
- Ensure payroll calculations are correct according to company rules and statutory legislation
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail at all times
- Processing all requests in a timely manner
- Processing and paying expenses
- Calculating new hires and termination pay
- General adminstration and other duties as requested by management
- Filing and processing paperwork
- Sound knowledge and experience of payroll systems essential
- An excellent eye for detail with ability to detect errors
- Significant administration experience essential
- An excellent verbal/written commmunicator able to communicate confidently at all levels
- SAP HR experience desirable
- Intermediate level of MS Office, Excel and Word
- Ability to work under pressure, make decisions and prioritise workload effectively
- A dedicated team player who can also perform tasks independently
- Be motivated and proactive carrying out dailly tasks
- Customer focussed with a 'can-do' approach to problem solving
- Awareness of CIPP and GDPR statutory guidance desired