We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join a Global Management Consultancy on a temporary basis for 3-6 months.
The ideal candidate will have experience in high volume payrolls, knowledge of payroll legislation, and excellent attention to detail.
The main focus of the role will be to support the Payroll Operations team with the monthly payroll process and dealing with any queries. Duties include:
- Uploading files for the UK payroll process
- Checking SAP files
- Validating payroll requests on behalf on the Payroll database
- Checking UK comparison reports, in line with the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Checking write-backs
- Administration support in association with 3rd part BACS
- Coordinating BACS recall process
- Coordinating GCP Loan process for any UK transfers
This is a temporary position paying between £15 - £18.50 per hour and will start immediately.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.