Temporary Part-Qualified Management Accountant
Based on experience £18.00 - £21.00 per hour
We are seeking a part-qualified, experienced Management Accountant for a City-based research company to join a vibrant team.
- Producing monthly balance sheet reconciliations for various hubs
- Finalising month-end numbers ensuring accuracy and on-time delivery of periodic reports
- Managing purchase kedger for various entities and cash control
- Processing the general ledger postings for provisions, prepayments, fixed assets, and other month end adjustments for various business units
- Assisting with the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting process
- Reconciliation of pre-acquisition balances for new acquisitions
- Liaising with external auditors to ensure smooth conduct of annual audit
- Liaising with external accountants for overseas subsidiaries to ensure the local GAAP accuracy
- Assisting the FC in completing annual and half-year audit packs for submission to the group
- Other ad hoc tasks as and when required
You must have the ability to work at pace, be self-motivated, and have strong management experience. You'll have the ability to deliver results, meet deadlines, and manage time effectively, and possess excellent interpersonal skills to deal with various stakeholders as well as good problem-solving, analytical, and numerical skills.
Excellent written, oral and electronic communication skills are a must in addition to Advanced Excel skills (e.g. V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, Sum if, etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced person part-qualified in ACCA/CIMA Management Accountant looking for a new and exciting challenge.
You must be immediately available for a period of three months.