Are you looking for an interesting, diverse and fast-paced temporary role?
Are you happy to have a split role of PA support to a Head of Technology as well as working within a team as a Project Coordinator?
Are you confident, driven able to multitask?
We have an exciting new role for a fabulous client, a Real Estate Investment company, based in wonderfully colourful and trendy offices in the west end. This company of 300 people is sociable, has a fantastic working culture and provide a superb list of benefits! There are progression and career opportunities.
This role is so interesting, you will act as PA as well as get involved with projects, research and data analysis! You can make the role your own where no day will be the same.
If you have worked for a minimum of two years in a coordination role supporting a team and have worked as a PA and have an interest in Technology, this may be the role for you!
Please only apply if you have the following:
- 2 years successful track record of project coordination
- Proven experience in a project environment
- At least 1 year in a PA role
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to self-prioritise and work independently
- Analytical skills and excellent attention to detail
- Good level of skills in Microsoft tools such as Excel & PowerPoint
The role will be based remotely 2/3 days a week, hopefully, full time from July!