Our client, a Global Management Consultancy are looking for an Onboarding and Compliance person who will support candidates in their onboarding journey from job offer to first day delivering an exceptional candidate experience. The Career Launch Analyst will work within a lively, diverse, and award-winning Early Talent Recruitment Team.
Good understanding of Excel and PowerPoint * A strong problem solver with the ability to be resourceful and think creatively * Highly accurate attention to detail and strong data skills * Ability to pick up new information and technologies quickly * Flexible and adaptable, and able to work with constantly changes requirements * Able to build relationships and effectively collaborate with colleagues in the UK and across the globe of ranging seniority
* Extend verbal job offers and prepare contracts
* Act as the first point of contact for new joiners, supporting them throughout the onboarding process delivering an outstanding candidate experience
* Managing the onboarding inbox answering email queries within short timescales
* Support onboarding logistics such as file clearance and Right to Work applications ensuring all pre-joiner processes are completed
* Create new joiners reports, analysis and infographics to share with the team and business stakeholders
* Collect and analyse feedback on the onboarding experience
* Support a pre-joiner engagement strategy, sending regular business updates, training opportunities and other materials to ensure candidates are supported and engaged prior to joining.
* Organise and attend virtual new joiner social events.
* Work closely with the team to proactively suggest process improvements and identifying areas for efficiencies and enhanced candidate experience
* Support Assessment Centre's when needed
* Supporting the wider team on various onboarding-related or recruitment projects where necessary
* Other duties as assigned when needed