Temporary Office/ Operations Manager
£20 - £25 per hour
Start Date 22nd February
Our client, a not for profit organisation, is looking for an experienced and credible Office Manager to join their team on a temporary basis for 3 to 6 months. This is a fantastic role for someone who wants to be involved in setting up a new office and supporting a dynamic and ambitious team. They are looking for someone who can hit the ground running and make the role their own. You must have previous experience doing an office set up.
Your duties will include:
- Planning and furnishing the office
- Managing shipments from the U.S.
- Setting up printers, workstations, and decor
- Organising building utilities
- Ordering stationery and food
- Hiring cleaners and gardeners
- Events organisation
- Reception duties
- Managing office budgets and making reports
- Supporting the COO and team with PA duties
The perfect candidate will be someone who doesn't mind doing any tasks given and uses their initiative to problem solve in unforeseeable situations. In return, you will work alongside a sociable and outgoing team and in a friendly and exciting environment. You must have previous experience setting up an office.
This position is starting by the 22nd February and interviews will be held from Friday 15th February.
Please only apply if you suit the criteria above and are immediately available.