Temporary Office Administrator
£12 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious, and hard-working individual looking for a varied support role with a successful Finance company. This is an immediate ongoing start, paying £12 per hour. If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.
This role demands impeccable organisational skills, the ability to multitask effectively, and to work independently within a fast-paced, professional environment. Attention to detail is imperative to this role.
The role will include:
- Provide general administrative assistance, including ordering stationery, distributing post, organising couriers, / taxis, etc.
- Reception: setting up meeting rooms (diary management)
- Telephone management: taking calls, follow up, and/or taking messages
- Meeting and greeting external visitors
- Invoices: processing and forwarding to Accounts Payable
- Catering: organising lunches, refreshments, managing beverage stock, ensuring fridges are clean and no produce is out of date
- Binding documents for presentations/external meetings
- Photocopying and printing documents
- Filing and archiving of financial documents
- Ensuring a clean and operable environment in office
- Ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the London office
If you are immediately available and looking for an ongoing temp role, please apply!