Temporary Office Administrator
£12 per hour
We have a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious, and hard-working individual looking for a varied support role with a successful Finance company. This is an immediate ongoing start, paying £12 per hour. If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.
This role demands impeccable organisational skills, the ability to multitask effectively, and to work independently within a fast-paced, professional environment. Attention to detail is imperative to this role.
The role will include:
- Providing general administrative assistance, including ordering stationery, distributing post, organising couriers / taxis, etc.
- Reception: setting up meeting rooms (diary management).
- Telephone management: taking calls, follow up and/or taking messages.
- Meeting and greeting external visitors.
- Invoices: processing and forwarding to Accounts Payable.
- Catering: organising lunches, refreshments, managing beverage stock, ensuring fridges are clean and no produce is out of date.
- Binding documents for presentations/external meetings.
- Photocopying and printing documents.
- Filing and archiving of financial documents.
- Ensuring a clean and operable environment in office.
- Ad hoc duties to ensure the smooth running of the London office.
If you are immediately available and are looking for an ongoing temp role, please apply!