Our client is a global financial services search company based in the vibrant West End of London. They are actively seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated temporary Office Administrator to join their experienced team.
This role will be of a hybrid nature, paying £11 to £12 per hour on a temporary basis for 4 to 6 weeks.
What will be your key responsibilities?
- Responsible for the reception and guest management.
- Meeting & greeting, managing meeting rooms, office diaries and organising refreshments when required.
- Answering the telephones and ensuring smooth, efficient, and professional communication to all stakeholders and employees, monitoring the answer phone, taking messages, and transferring calls.
- Daily check of office and kitchen to ensure stock control, cleanliness and that it is always aesthetically pleasing.
- Weekly building sweep, including monitoring for Health and Safety, checking lights, ensuring publications are updated and recycled where necessary.
- First point of contact for all IT enquiries and troubleshooting within the company, and referral to the external IT consultants.
- Executive Assistance and Diary Management for the Co-CEO's and others in the office where required.
- Daily distribution and collection of post, and regular distribution and dispatch of couriered items.
- Liaise with Building Management Team, to ensure permission to work requests are raised with correct documentation and all building, maintenance and security issues are dealt with.
- Assist with Travel: booking and organisation of international and local travel, including transport and hotels through our Corporate Travel Consultant, and ensuring good value for money as well as a smooth process for all employees
- Ensuring that all new starters are made aware of your role as well as setting them up on the system and assisting in using the database, Excel etc
- Assist in organising company offsites & social events
- First aider / appointed person for the company (training will be given)
What would we like from you?
- 3 A Levels or equivalent
- Experience of Microsoft packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills
- Well-presented and articulate
- Eager and openly enthusiastic
- Ability to be discrete and handle confidential issues maturely in a small company
- Intellectual agility and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and committed
- Team Player, helps others, shares information and ideas
- Action oriented and pro-active
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proactive and able to filter useful information from sources and pass to team
- Engages with team and looks for solutions
- Well organised, structured, and disciplined
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you please make contact ASAP.