Our client, a global organisation, is looking for an experienced project manager to support the company's most important deal pursuits. Your role will be to act as the liaison between the marketing teams, creative teams, and client account teams to coordinate all deliverables, on time and on budget. You will lead marketing initiatives aimed at helping our client create better mindshare and expand its share of wallet in a highly competitive business environment. Your daily responsibilities include project scheduling, operational analysis, process improvements, as well as reviews and approvals.
- At least 8 + years' relevant industry experience with proven leadership experience.
- Prior project management experience working within sales and new business pitches, in addition to general marketing programs.
- Proven experience in a marketing agency or agency-like environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate others to reach project goals.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing people, projects, and resources.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting, either military or civilian.
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting, either military or civilian.
- Sales and marketing agency experience are highly preferred, as is experience managing creative agencies.
- Demonstrated ability to keep a cool head, multi-task, perform well under pressure, and meet deadlines.
- Confidence to work independently or with a group, and to identify and solve problems effectively and efficiently.
- Able to function, adapt, and succeed in a constantly changing environment.
- Proactive, self-sufficient, and professional, with strong organisational, time management, and communication skills.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about excellence.
Education: Must have a relevant degree and/or professional qualifications.
Some travel required. Must be comfortable working in a highly matrixed organization and across multiple time zones and cultures.
If this sounds like you and you are available immediately for six months, then please apply today.
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in PA jobs, EA jobs, Office Support jobs, Receptionist jobs, and Marketing & PR jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.