Our client, a Financial Advisory firm, are seeking an experienced and professional Legal Cashier to join them on a temporary ongoing basis.
You will need to have previous Legal Cashier experience and be available to start immediately.
This is a temporary role, working 15-20 hours per week.
- Preparing client invoices
- Collating time sheets and entering data into time recording tool
- Supporting the Finance Director in the day-to-day management of client and supplier invoices, including if appropriate arranging for payment
- Providing support and advice in regard to IT support infrastructure
- Preparing WIP reports and reports on outstanding invoices
- Management and contact with clients in relation to overdue invoices
- Management of invoice records
- Collaborating effectively with Director's PA
- Staff expenses as required
- Providing general support on administrative tasks as required to support a fast-growing company, including assisting with the maintenance of contact lists
- Experience in legal cashier role with knowledge of solicitor's account rules
- Strong work ethic and self-motivation with can-do attitude
- Highly organised
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible and fast learner
- Ability to juggle multiple deadlines