Our client is looking for an internal communications manager who will be responsible for creating and executing an internal communications strategy for educating, engaging, and exciting the individuals who work inour clients Industry Networks (e.g. Retail, Banking, Utilities etc.).
This individual should have a strong executive presence, ability to manage multiple campaigns, be digitally-savvy, understand how to effectively engage across multiple channels, write for both executive and consultant-level audiences, and be able to translate complicated topics into easy, understandable language.
- Develop and execute an integrated, multi-channel industry communications strategy
- Capture authentic leadership voice and represent that perspective throughout communications
- Work regularly with Industry Business Leaders and Marketing Leads to develop creative ways to share industry news and content and bring it to life for our practitioners
- Develop integrated channels for communications including but not limited to leadership notes, town hall calls, videos, podcasts, blogs, and web-based stories
- Write and publish win stories and other industry-specific articles
- Identify programs to drive connection and collaboration across industries
- Coordinate with leads, content owners and stakeholders to position and present content
- Analyse metrics to review and make suggestions to improve programs
- Lead special comms campaigns as they arise
- Develop, write and edit other internal communications as needed
- Education: Bachelor's degree, university degree or equivalent, advanced degree preferred
- Work Experience: 8+ years in internal communications, journalism, integrated marketing communications, B-2-B marketing & communications
Do you have?
- Strong command of the English language with the ability to write and converse in conversational, non-jargon, "weekend language"
- Ability to work globally with team members and leads from around the world - flexibility in schedule to ensure alignment with other time zones as needed.
- Proven experience in internal and executive communications
- Ability to lead a comms campaign and organise all aspects of it
- Proven experience with message development and digital content strategy
- Exceptional written, content development and oral communication skills
- Strong program management and organisational skills
- Strong business acumen. Able to interface with business and marketing leadership in the development and execution of programs and campaigns
- Ability to network, influence others and build consensus
- Agency and vendor management skills
- Ability to innovate, develop and apply creativity to programs