Can you juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage different stakeholders? Are you a master of communication skills and HR processes and have knowledge of UK employment legislation? Our client, a global management consultancy, has a fabulous 12-month opportunity for a keen, bright and team-focused HR People Advisor.
This collaborative team is based in the heart of London with the option of remote working. Working hours will be 9 am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, with a day rate of £122 + holiday accrual (PAYE)
As an HR People Advisor, you will:
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory services to employees and line managers in order to optimise the employee experience
- Coach and advise supervisors and career counsellors to become more effective in handling people matters
- Serve as a primary connection between Human Resources and the employee
- Serve employees throughout the HR life cycle covering enabling the execution of key processes, job design, transitions, performance achievement, recognition, discipline/grievance, mobility, leave management, absenteeism management, exit management, and compensation.
- Enable the delivery of Employee Engagement and People programs and activities
- Support standard and DTE-specific rewards and the recognition program administration
- Assist the Reward team in the delivery of the compensation process as and when required
- Drive performance achievement and bring this to life for the employee population
- Facilitate career planning and development; coach and advise career counsellors and supervisors to manage career development
- Handle employee discipline and grievances and consult with ER as appropriate (review grievance case details, check policy, establish a course of action and discuss the approach with the employee, facilitate informal resolution)
- Manage absences and return to work, monitor individual and group absence and reduce absenteeism
- Manage individual and group departures
- Share best practices across people advisor teams
- Effective collaboration with the team in the delivery of People Advisor roles
- Enable line managers to be effective people managers
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor's degree with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management-related discipline
- Human Resources designation/certification preferred
- Human Resources generalist experience
- Deep human resources service delivery experience
- Solid understanding of Accenture's business operations and business strategy
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
- Strong coaching and partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence
- Experience in building successful and productive working relationships
- Experience managing complex people change programmes
- Experience working in a unionised environment
Salary is dependent on experience.