Can you juggle multiple priorities and effectively manage different stakeholders? Do you master communication skills and HR processes and know UK employment legislation?
Our client, a global management consultancy, has a fabulous 12-month opportunity for a keen, bright, and team-focused HR People Advisor.
This collaborative team are in the heart of London with the option of remote working.
Working hours will be 9.00 am-5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, with a day rate of £122 + holiday accrual (PAYE).
As an HR People Advisor, you will:
- Provide high-quality coaching and advisory services to employees and Line Managers to optimise the employee experience.
- Coach and advise Supervisors and Career Counsellors to become more effective in handling personal matters.
- Serve as a primary connection between Human Resources and the employee.
- Serve employees throughout the HR life cycle, enabling the execution of crucial processes, job design, transitions, performance achievement, recognition, discipline/grievance, mobility, leave management, absenteeism management, exit management, and compensation.
- Enable the delivery of Employee Engagement, People Programs and activities.
- Support standard, DTE-specific rewards, and the recognition program administration.
- Assist the Reward Team in delivering the compensation processes as and when required.
- Drive performance achievement and bring this to life for the employee population.
- Facilitate career planning and development; coach, and advise career counsellors and supervisors to manage career development.
- Handle employee discipline and grievances and consult with ER as appropriate (review grievance case details, check policy, establish the course of action, discuss the approach with the employee, and facilitate informal resolution).
- Manage absences and return to work, monitor individual and group absences and reduce absenteeism.
- Manage individual and group departures.
- Share best practices across People Advisor Teams.
- Effective collaboration with the team in the delivery of People Advisor roles.
- Enable line managers to be effective people managers.
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources Management or Business Management-related discipline.
- Human Resources designation/certification preferred.
- Human Resources generalist experience.
- Deep Human Resources service-delivery experience.
- Solid understanding of Accenture's business operations and business strategy.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong coaching, partnering, and personable influence abilities.
- Experience in building successful and productive working relationships.
- Experience managing complex People Change Programmes.
- Experience working in a unionised environment.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.