Human Resources Manager - £27 - £28 per hour plus holiday pay accrual
Duration: 2 months - Immediate Start
Based: London - hybrid
Hours: 9 am - 5 pm
Love Success is proactively supporting one of their longstanding clients to recruit an immediately available HR Manager. This is a generalist role, which will cover day-to-day HR duties as well as managing two members of the HR Team and being proactively involved in the payroll process for the business.
- Be the first point of contact advising Managers and staff on all general HR enquiries in adherence to the organisation's policies and procedures, local legislations and best practices.
- Implement best practices and processes to manage the talent acquisition lifecycle, selection, pre-employment background checks and references, and employment offers.
- Establish a strong rapport with hiring managers in order to understand their strategic hiring needs, priorities, and constraints; to help the organisation recruit and retain top talent.
- Consult with employees and management on employee relations issues providing guidance and assistance with policy interpretation, open and direct communication, conflict resolution, performance management and conduct-related issues.
- Ensure legal compliance.
- Ensure efficient processing of HR administration.
- Prepare and issue documents including contracts and various letters.
- Arrange and conduct inductions and exit interviews as and when required.
- Proven HR Manager experience
- Experience in supporting staff on a range of HR issues
- Strong verbal and written communications skills including the ability to analyse and convey complex information in a simple manner to varied audiences.
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times.
- Highly organised, with the ability to multitask and exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence and communicate with all levels from employees to senior management.
- Demonstrated success in managing negotiations and handling people in difficult circumstances.
- Demonstrable commitment to equal opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and HRIS systems