We are looking for a professional and enthusiastic HR administrator to join our luxury fashion client based in Old Street.
You will need to be available immediately and able to commit to 1-2 months on a temp basis.
This temporary role is paying £12 per hour.
The main duties include:
- Processes all offer letters and contracts, as well as change of detail letters for current and new employees.
- Ensures all references (employment, mortgage, etc.), incoming and outgoing, are obtained/sent.
- Administers and manages maternity and paternity processes.
- Maintains holiday and absence system, answering all related queries.
- Produces reports and summaries as and when requested.
- Ensures all starter and leaver paperwork is processed promptly and accurately.
- Understands and keeps up to date with policies and procedures, and is able to provide advice on basic queries, escalating issues to the HR Business Partner - where appropriate.
- Organise all maternity and paternity meetings, advising on all related queries.
- Accurately takes notes in investigation meetings.
- Ensures that monthly payroll changes are managed accurately and in good time.
- Understands, processes, and manages all employee benefits, dealing with any related queries.
- Administers and processes pay review, with the support of the HR Business Partner.
If you feel you are suitable, please apply below.