The main duties will include:
- Advertising jobs on the internal system and job boards.
- Reviewing ad response on relevant platforms.
- Participate on interview panels as appropriate.
- Coordinating interviews with successful candidates.
- Arranging travel and accommodation for candidates when required.
- Preparing interview panel packs for interviews and supporting the delivery of selection tests.
- Monitoring the recruitment inbox and responding to recruitment enquiries, both internally and externally.
- Maintaining and organising relevant recruitment filing and archiving.
- Being responsible for updating the recruitment tracker.
- Sending out reference requests and pre-employment checks on successful candidates.
- Preparing and sending offer letters, employment contract, pensions correspondence, and other starter pack information for new starters.
- Updating annual leave records on internal system.
- Processing new starters on the HR system.
- Preparing induction pack and new starter file, and coordinate corporate induction schedule.
- Communicating probationary period and other end dates to new staff and their managers.
- Sending relevant reminders to managers and staff regarding upcoming end dates.
- Confirming in writing completed probationary periods and revisions with staff and managers.
- Providing learning and development administrative support to the HR Advisor.
- Assisting in the coordination of learning and development interventions.
- Ensuring all payroll information is stored accurately on ADP.
- Updating reminders on the ADP payroll system on a weekly basis, to ensure the team stay up to date on operational details.
- Collating, storing, and recording completed appraisal forms.
- Monitoring completion of performance appraisals and follow-up with managers and staff regarding outstanding appraisal forms.
- Filing appraisal forms periodically.