The overall objective of this temporary contract is to provide administrative support to the HR services team.
You will have experience within an HR role and have:
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and to work under pressure, whilst maintaining accuracy with thoroughness and excellent attention to detail
- Proactive and reliable approach, with the ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Positive outlook, service orientation and effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the wider HRS team
- Ability to oversee and coordinate activities demonstrated analytical and numerical skills with a solution-oriented approach
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgement and maintain strict confidentiality.
Other skills and experience:
Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly in MS Excel. Working knowledge of SAP HR and Procurement modules or similar Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) platform is a distinct advantage.
Other duties include:
- Payroll and benefits (SAP ERP functions)
- Execute all changes for staff members entitlements for payroll purposes
- Calculate and creates quotas for compensatory time off, study leave, paternity leave and makes adjustments when necessary
- Organises and coordinates recruitment and repatriation travel for all staff members and official travel for members of HR services including home leave travel. Ensure that all such travel is up to date
- Responsible for the creation of vendors records staff members and for consultants/temporary staff
- Conduct research and compiles reports, statistical data, etc. for external/internal purposes
- Extract and analyse data for statistical reports
- Processes and analyses data from internal and external sources
- Manages the end to end separation process regarding staff members
- Maintains and transmits monthly reports
- Independently creates, maintains and updates website for HRS; in particular, ensures that Staff Regulations and Staff Rules and other documentation (circulars; forms; procedures, guidelines and policies) are up to date on the HR part of the Intranet
- Responsible for the reconciliation of CIGNA insurance reports in coordination with the responsible official in charge of the payroll in FS
- Assist with the audit of processes, leave and other records
- Act as the focal point with regards to leave issues for all HRS staff
- Assist with any other duties that may be required within Human Resources Services.