One of our long-standing Love Success clients has been a huge advocate of human rights for more than four decades. They are a global investor of independent groups, who work for and on behalf of human rights, justice and democratic governance. Your temporary role will be working in their busy central London office. The Justice Unit of our client's Global Programs department is seeking for a Grants Administrator to support the program with its daily admin needs
A few words about the Global program:
Global Programs focuses on justice, equity, and expression to build stronger democracies and protect rights. They design bold, transformational strategies that integrate and upscale work across regions to generate the greatest possible transnational impact. Global Programs' Justice Division is dedicated to securing democratic freedoms, advancing intersectional justice, and ensuring accountability for human rights abuses through grant making, advocacy, and network-building.
The successful candidate will have previous work experience in grant administration and business support to Director level, whilst consistently delivering the highest level of discretion and diplomacy, integrity, teamwork, and respect.
The per hour pay is £16-18 depending on experience. Competent skills in communication and cross-cultural teamwork will be key.
This will be a hybrid role. You would be required to spend half of your time in the office
- Provide support to division Director/Officers / Program Managers to administer grants/contracts from opening to closure with a solid understanding of the grant making process, systems and structure.
- Serve as main contact for grantees/consultants on compliance, reporting and related issues.
- Collaborate with internal support units to promote efficiency in grant/contract making process.
- Plan and manage all logistical aspects and details of events hosted by the intersectional justice team, including retreats, conferences, training and other convenings.
Logistical support to Division Director (and other staff, as required)
- Provide logistical support for business trips, meetings and expense reports