Are you an experienced recruiter with 2-3 years' experience?
Our client, A Global Management Consultancy has a team who look after the end-to-end contractor recruitment cycle in line with client requirements, liaising with line and senior managers and acting as the point of contact for all issues arising from the client, agencies & all new vacancies.
* Maintaining close relationships with clients and agencies in order to understand requirements & provide on-boarding solutions, arranging regular on/off-site visits where relevant
* Validate and approve submitted requisitions as well as approving CMS requisition submissions
* Provide the first level of candidate screening (reviewing cvs)
* Validate requisition tiering options and override these where necessary - on a case by case basis.
* Organise interviews, create, validate and approve work orders.
* Manage Back to Back (Non-PSL) contractor requisitions
* Perform category/supplier management activities ensuring that the client benefits from continuous improvement from their supply agreements, through the management of service levels, tracking of compliance and reporting of benefits realized. Resolve performance issues associated with supplier agreements
* Ensure effective customer and supplier relationships and serves as the initial escalation point for issue resolution
* Ensure that procurement services are delivered in accordance with APS sourcing methodologies and quality processes
* Provide high-quality procurement service to the client ensuring that contractual and SLA obligations are met for work within the scope of the role, Report on activities, opportunities and results within the category
* Active management of designated clients
* Identify process improvements, cost savings and initiatives, document and raise with line manager for approval, then complete relevant actions/project
* Manage and complete extensions/terminations to contractors in a relevant manner.
- Specific 2-3 years experience in the recruitment industry to include:
- Demonstrated ability to understand client requirements and selecting appropriate candidates CVs to meet those requirements.
- Must have a good understanding of relevant skillsets/industry as required by the client
- Good organisational skills
- Well versed in standard procurement/HR terms and conditions
- Computer literacy (eg. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Previous experience of Vendor Management Systems a bonus (IQN, Beeline etc)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills and a proactive customer-focused approach with enthusiasm to create change
- Strong presenting skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Team player
- Self-starter, demonstrating initiative and confidence
- Problem-solving/analytical skills
- Thorough/detailed approach to work