We are delighted to be working with one of our clients exclusively to recruit an interim Executive Team Assistant to start immediately for a period of 3-months. The role pays £127.50 per day (depending on your experience).
This role requires an efficient and effective professional who provides a value-adding secretarial and administrative service to specific Leaders, enabling the Leadership Team to focus their time on business priorities.
Our client is a global organisation with a strong focus on teamwork and delivery. The nature and culture of the organisation require every individual to be passionate about excellent client service delivery, first-class internal customer service, collaborative teamwork, and individual performance excellence.
Key responsibilities and tasks include (but are not be limited to):
- Working with the Leadership Team to understand clients' business objectives and identify how their role can contribute to achieving their goals.
- Attending meetings and client presentations when required to build relationships and support client-facing activities.
- Managing, monitoring, and being delegated clients' activities.
- Tracking and monitoring budgets and expenses.
- Managing multiple diaries.
- Documenting, updating, and managing databases.
- Handling calls.
- Undertaking activities and actions on behalf of Executives.
- Taking proactive action concerning the Leadership inbox, directing messages to others, handling messages, drafting responses when appropriate, and ensuring the executive focuses their attention on crucial emails.
- Handling elements of the Leadership budget when required (travel, events, meetings, entertaining). Then, making the best decisions for the business in-line with policies and preferred suppliers (specifically when meeting customers' needs).
- Managing the Leaders' time and expense reporting.
Executive team support experience is essential for this role, preferably from financial, professional, or consultancy services background. You will be able to support 3-5 Leadership members (Directors), juggle/manage multiple diaries, be resilient to change, and draw on your EA skills whilst applying them in an executive team support role.
This role will start within two weeks from the offer stage for three months.
Salary/pay rate is dependent on experience.