We are delighted to be working with one of our clients on an exclusive basis to recruit 2 interim Executive Team Assistants to start immediately for a period of 6 months. This role requires an efficient and effective professional and value-adding secretarial and administrative service to specific Leadership, enabling the Leadership Team to focus their time according to business priorities.
Our client is a global organisation with a strong focus on teamwork and delivery. The nature and culture of the organisation requires every individual to be passionate about outstanding client service delivery, first class internal customer service, collaborative teamwork and individual performance excellence.
Key responsibilities and task will include but not be limited to:
- Work with the Leadership Team to understand client business objectives and identify specifically how their role can contribute to the achievement of these objectives
- Attend meetings and client presentations as required to build relationships and support client facing activities
- Manage and monitor delegated client activities
- Track and monitor budgets and expenses
- Manage multiple diaries
- Document and database management
- Call handling
- Undertake activities and actions on behalf of executives
- Take proactive action in relation to the Leadership inbox, directing messages to others, handling messages and drafting responses as appropriate and ensuring the executive focuses attention on key emails
- Handle elements of the Leadership budget as required (travel, events, meetings, entertaining etc) making best choice for business in line with policy and preferred suppliers in meeting customers' needs
- Manage the Leaders time and expense reporting
Executive team support experience is essential for this role, preferably from a financial, professional, consultancy services background. You will have the capability of supporting 3 - 5 Leadership members and be able to juggle and manage multiple diaries, be resilient to change and draw on your EA skills and apply them in an executive team support role.
Both roles will have an immediate start and will be for a period of 6 months during the client's busiest months.