Temporary Executive Assistant to CEO - Charity
* Women's support charity
* Temporary Executive Assistant to CEO - Charity
* Central London
* Full-time up to 40 hours a week
* £17-£20 per hour
* Temporary full-time contract
* Actively Interviewing
Love Success is currently working with an outstanding charity that provides support to women who have been the victims of a crime.
This role requires excellent organisational skills, initiative, time management and co-ordination skills. In addition to providing all aspects of PA support to our CEO, you will play a pivotal role in the charity's governance, including servicing Board meetings, sub-committees and key events, taking minutes and ensuring communication of actions out to the relevant owners and monitoring and co-ordinating completion within deadlines.
Main duties and responsibilities of the role:
* Provide administrative support to the CEO and Board of Trustees.
* Supporting the Head of Finance with company secretary duties.
* Managing communications and correspondence for the CEO and Chair of Trustees.
* Managing meeting room bookings, refreshments, travel arrangements and payment of expenses.
* Attend meetings, and take notes/minutes to circulate to attendees in an accurate and timely fashion.
* Organise conferences/special events/family forums throughout the year.
* Manage and co-ordinate the delivery of the trustee annual report within the desired timescale.
* Support the development of trustee recruitment and manage and oversee the trustee induction programme.
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience as an Executive Assistant to C-level executives.
* Board management experience
* Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
* Clear and concise communication skills.
* Ability to prioritise efficiently and work effectively without supervision
* 'Can-do' attitude with the flexibility to adapt to competing priorities
* Resilient with the ability to remain calm under pressure
* Strong IT skills
* Proactive and a team player
The post holder will need to be available to attend Board meetings and Committees.
Please only apply if you have previously worked as a PA to CEO in a charity organisation.
For more information, experienced candidates can call Leonie at Love Success.