Our client is looking for an EA to provide executive-level support to the Vice President of Online Trading for a global retailer. This will be on a 3-month temporary basis initially with a possibility of a permanent position in early 2020.
It is imperative that the successful candidate has the ability to build a good rapport with key stakeholders and demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the business.
As well as providing high-level support to the Vice President, the role also requires someone to ensure the effective running of the Online, Customer Contact Centre, and wider team from an administrative perspective.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Complex diary management
- Travel management
- Processing expenses
- Inbox management
- Set up and maintenance of supplier and retailer contact database
- Collate meeting prep, financials, and brand notes
- Presentation support
- Key point of contact for all suppliers and raising POs/ ensuring that invoices get paid
- Corporate gifting admin support
- General department administration
- Provide excellent customer care for visitors
- Minute-taking in online trade meetings
- Must have intermediate Microsoft skills in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and MS Excel
Support the Online team by effectively dealing with all administration duties:
- Coordinate and execute quarterly Online and CCC team meeting
- Collate PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Organise team lunches, meetings, dinners, and celebratory events where necessary
- Collaboratively work together with other EAs
- Maintain a sustained level of all office stationary and branded printed materials
- Maintain the VP office space so that it's tidy and ready/operational
- Welcome, set up systems, and arrange training and inductions for new starters
- Coordinate and support key events/projects such as Peak Trading
In addition to relevant experience and secretarial and administrative knowledge, you will have the following:
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced Power Point and all Microsoft applications skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible and willing to pick up additional responsibilities
- Good organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise
- The ability to research, digest, analyse, and present material clearly and concisely
- Personable, friendly, but efficient approach
- Positive, proactive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work independently
- Honesty and reliability
- Attention to detail
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Confident communicator with the ability to influence and persuade others
- Calm approach
- A keen interest in the commercial area with a focus to gain an understanding of the business
- Supplier and retailer facing with a collaborative attitude
- Strong commitment to outstanding customer service
http://www.lovesuccess.co.uk | 020 7870 7177
Love Success is a leading London recruitment agency.
Contact us now to find top PA jobs and Office Support jobs in London.
We specialise in permanent & temporary PA jobs, EA jobs, office support jobs, and receptionist jobs.
We are London’s leading PA recruitment agency for 2019.